My Food Place of the Week: Baders

Living in Small Heath has its downfalls but one of the best things about it, is the food.
This time its all about Lebanese Restaurant, Baders.
Photo taken from 192.com
Located on the infamous Coventry Rd is this well loved restaurant. I don't think I have ever been there and it was empty. It is not really surprising, since the food is fresh and tasty.


I have to admit in the past I have thought Lebanese food was too light but on this occasion things were very different and restored my faith in the Lebanese.


There is a vast selection to choose from but the best things are shown in the counter.


The restaurant is popular, so the shawarma sells out quickly, as you can see from the picture here.


There is private seating at the back for woman and a array of seating at the front of the restaurant too.


I chose fresh mango juice and chicken shish kebabs with fries and salad.


The meat was a little tough because I reckon they were waiting for the rest of the dishes to cook but it was still so delicious. The fries always have this seasoning on that make them finger licking good.


My cousin had chicken shawma with the same sides as me.


There was 8 of us in total AND a whole load of food.


As you can see, it was awesome.

There is alot of choice here for a vegetarian and a vegan, so there is no need to worry, a plus for me.

The meal came up to around 50 pounds for 8 people, which is pretty reasonable, considering how much food was consumed.

Food - 5/5

Food appropriate for Lactose Intolerance Suffers - 5/5.

Service - 5/5
The staff were very attentive and looked after us.

Cleanliness - 5/5
This definitely cannot be faulted.

Location - 5/5
It might be out of town but it is easy to get to and worth the travel.

Value for Money - 5/5
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Tofu Tasha. Design by Fearne.