Bodega

My Food Place of the Week: Bodega Takeaway

If you live in Birmingham and haven't been to Bodega, then you are living under a rock, in my opinion.
It is the best Mexican in town and I was intrigued to try out their Take Away option.




I went for their batatas fritas, coriander marinated halloumi, mixed peppers, carrots and courgettes burrito and sweetcorn, pepper and tomato quesadillas.  I also asked for guacamole, salsa and sour cream, which was a pound altogether.This was for two people and cost 19 pounds altogether, which is pretty reasonable for how much food there was. And whilst you wait, you are given a complimentary soft drink.

The food was so tasty, I didn't want it to finish.

There was a slight mix up with my order, where I was only given 2 out of 4 of what I ordered but Bodega fixed this and luckily this was when I was staying at the Rotunda.

For the takeaway, you are given the option of emailing or phoning and it being ready for when you get there, convenient! I wish they delivered.

As you can tell I enjoyed it.

Food - 5/5

Food appropriate for Lactose Intolerance Suffers - 2/5

Service - 4/5
They tend to get very busy, so the staff are always busy so this can lead to mistakes or not answering the phone at times but they always try their best.

Location - 5/5

Value for Money - 5/5
Cheaper than dining at the venue

xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Tofu Tasha. Design by Fearne.