My Food Place of the Week: Lost and Found

It's Monday, so it is time for My Food Place of the Week and today it is the turn of The Lost & Found.

Located on Bennetts Hill, 5 steps away from Bodega.



This place is always packed whenever I go and I can see why. It's a beautiful place, there are drink offers every Monday - Friday from 5pm to 9pm.


They don't have much of a selection for vegetarians/vegans but they did have fish & chips and a vegetarian platter.

I really liked the way the fish & chips was served with a slice of lemon, tartare sauce and mushy peas on a wooden board that resembles a chopping board.


The vegetarian platter had olives, peppers, rocket, hummus, balls of bread, veggie fritters and cheeseballs.

I have to say both dishes were delicious but a tad heavy for your stomach, not the place to go if you're wearing a bodycon dress.

Plus the bar doesn't have much of a selection, if any, for a vegan or vegetarian but I didn't ask the waiter for any suggestions so they might have a back up plan.

Food - 3/5

Food appropriate for Lactose Intolerance Suffers - 2/5.

Service - 5/5
It was hectic and busy but the waiter was very good and attentive

Cleanliness - 5/5

Location - 5/5

Value for Money - 3/5
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Tofu Tasha. Design by Fearne.